As a growing business, we’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic team players who are keen to work with the latest telecom technology.
We’re a close-knit team where everyone pitches in together to learn all aspects of the business and all of our technologies.
If you’re highly motivated with a great attitude then Invoco is the perfect environment in which to hone your skills.
We’re at the bleeding edge of an industry wide shift from traditional telecom technologies to Voice over IP and can offer you a wealth of learning opportunities. You’ll be involved across the entire business, rather than being pigeon-holed into one specialism, so if you’re prepared to muck-in with the team then we’d love to hear from you.
If Invoco sounds like your kind of place, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there.
Below are our current vacancies. No canvassers please…. 🙂
Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship - Level 3
We are looking for an intelligent and hardworking individual to join our award-winning Customer Support team. This is a unique opportunity to work with a company developing leading-edge technologies and in a world-class support environment.
This is a first-line customer support role helping to provision new clients onto the Invoco Platform and to help provide ongoing support for any changes required and to troubleshoot any problems. Training will be a mixture of on-the-job training supported by the team and formal training provided by our Apprenticeship Training Provider. The majority of the formal training will be conducted online with occasional class-based sessions and assessments. Roughly 20% of the working week will be set aside for formal training.
Hours: 35 hours per week, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Duration: Approximately 18 months depending on individual progress.
We have a track record of successfully supporting apprentices through to level 6 (Degree Apprenticeship) and there will also be plenty of opportunities on the way to branch out to different disciplines such as Network Engineering, Cyber Security and Software Development.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Course Details:
UNIT 1 NETWORK AND ARCHITECTURE
- Understand the use of a range of cabling and connectivity, the various types of antennas, wireless systems and IT test equipment.
- Understand maintenance processes.
- Understand the fundamentals of computer configuration.
- Understand the architecture of computer and business systems.
- Understand the application of computational unit notation.
- Understand networking skills necessary to maintain a secure network.
Unit 2 MOBILITY AND DEVICE FUNDAMENTALS MTA
- Understanding device configurations.
- Managing file sharing, data access and management.
- Configuring device security in different network scenarios.
- Configuring authentication and authorisation services for remote devices.
- Utilising cloud services including Intune, Azure and Office365.
- Disaster recovery, fault tolerance and high availability.
Unit 3 WINDOWS SERVER MTA
This unit is delivered over 4 days through the SMART Classroom. This will be followed by a 1 day exam at a local test centre.
- Understanding server installation.
- Understanding server roles.
- Understanding Active Directory.
- Understanding storage.
- Understanding server performance management.
- Understanding server maintenance.
Unit 4 CODING AND LOGIC
- Understand similarities and differences between a range of coding and logic.
- Working/scripting at command line: supporting any server work.
- Understand and recognise different coding and language.
- Understand application life cycle management.
- Understand algorithms and data structures.
- Understand web page development.
Unit 5 BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Terminology, structure and core principles of ITIL practices for Service Management.
- Service strategy, design and transition.
- Implement service management.
- Service Operation day to day management of the ICT Infrastructure.
- Continual Service Improvement.
- Service Management Lifecycle.
Apprenticeship Component ASSESSMENT PLANS
Assessment plans are an essential part of a Baltic apprenticeship. They are assigned ‘projects’ used evidence the knowledge and skills obtained throughout the programme.
The plans are used to ensure apprenticeship training is being put into practice, by providing examples of tasks and activities undertaken in the workplace.
As part of the end point assessment (EPA), the assessment plans will build the Summative Portfolio. This will be reviewed by an external assessor and will contribute to the overall grade of the apprenticeship.
There are 9 assessment plans to be completed throughout the Infrastructure Technician programme.
Functional skills will be delivered via SMART Classroom, with full day sessions over the course of a week. At the end of the week, learners will be required to sit a final exam held at a local test centre. In order to be exempt from this training, sufficient evidence on prior qualifications should be provided before induction. Learners who do not provide relevant exception certificates will be automatically enrolled onto the additional courses.
- Level 2 – Maths (5 day course, SMART Classroom & 1 day exam)
- Level 2 – English (5 day course, SMART Classroom & 1 day exam)
End Point Assessment
The End Point Assessment is completed in the last few months of the apprenticeship and includes the following:
- Employer Reference
- Summative Portfolio
- Synoptic Project
Have a look around and find out what we’re about, and if you believe that you possess the required skills, knowledge, interest and drive to succeed with us, please submit your CV to email@example.com
Question? Call us.
We’re here to help.
Call us and speak to a specialist.
“If you are not already using call tracking numbers, you really should be.”
I had heard call tracking mentioned before the convention and have always been hugely frustrated by advertising without knowing whether I was getting a decent ROI, so I took the opportunity at the convention to visit Invoco’s stand and sign up for their offer. Within 2 months I had purchased extra numbers and can’t believe I didn’t do this sooner. Not only has it helped me gauge my ROI on various advertising streams but even the ROI of members of my team responsible for running those streams! The Invoco site is incredibly straightforward to use and gives you all the information you need to measure the effectiveness of your adverts. If you are not already using call tracking numbers, you really should be.”