What are 0800 numbers?
0800 numbers are numbers which aren’t connected to a landline. Not being tied to a landline gives virtual numbers great flexibility for you to control how and where you receive your calls.
When anyone calls your 0800 number, the call comes into our advanced call management platform and from there the call is sent to wherever you want it to: a landline, a mobile, a VoIP device or even an international number. This all happens in an instant so your caller will have no idea they’re calling a virtual number. For example:
Our online dashboard gives you real-time control of your numbers and gives you access to a wealth of features to help you to use your numbers most effectively. You can change where your number points to at the click of a button, get detailed statistics on your numbers and add extra features on demand.
How can 0800 numbers help your business?
- Project a more professional image by advertising a nationwide number instead of a mobile.
- Attract more business from outside your local area.
- Gives your business the perception of being a larger organisation.
- Great for sales lines – improves advertising response rates as customers are more likely to call you if there is no charge for the call.
- Calls are FREE to customers calling from landlines AND mobiles.
- Control how and where incoming calls are handled to suit you.
- Use the detailed call analytics to see how many calls are received on each number and how effectively your call handling team are performing.
- Improve business efficiency by getting your phone calls to trigger a whole range of system automations.