Based on feedback from our customers we’ve recently made a few changes to our Infusionsoft integration. In a nutshell here’s what we’ve done:
- Added autocomplete inputs, so when you start to type the name of your trigger tag you’ll see a list of matches. If you type a new name we’ll automatically create the tag in Infusionsoft. Same goes for lead sources and custom fields.
- Added a new trigger tag for mobile calls. This is triggered when a customer phones from a mobile.
- You can now specify a lead source for new contacts.
- Added a short call toggle so you can treat “short calls” as missed calls. This is useful if a call goes to voicemail.
- Added custom fields for the following:
- Last Call. This records the time of the last call with the contact.
- Call Counter. Each time a call takes place this field is incremented by one.
- Mobile Number. If a mobile call takes place with the contact the number is saved in this custom field.
- Added a global on/off switch to temporarily stop/start sending call data to Infusionsoft.