£160.00 ex VAT
The Yealink W79P Ruggedised DECT IP Phone System is a high-performance SIP cordless phone system which can register up to ten (10) W59R handsets (additional handsets sold separately), and keeps stable even in complicated and harsh locations. Featuring multiple functions, lines and mobility, it supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 20 simultaneous calls, with integrated Bluetooth and vibration alarm to provide a stable experience for your mobile communications.
Supporting registration with up to ten (10) Yealink W59R DECT handsets (additional handsets sold separately), the W79P system has robust processing capacity for up to 10 SIP accounts and 20 simultaneous calls. More flexibility and mobility can be enabled through up to six (6) optional repeaters (sold separately) for extended network coverage.
Designed to work as a professional ruggedised DECT handset (certified to IP67) with integrated Bluetooth and vibration alarm, the W59R is eligible and qualified for environments that may be affected by dust, as well as humid and harsh conditions.
- W70B Base Station:
- High-performance SIP cordless phone system.
- Up to 20 simultaneous calls.
- Up to 10 DECT cordless handsets (see accessories tab for additional handsets).
- Up to 10 SIP accounts.
- DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors.
- Supports Opus audio codec.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption.
- No Perception Upgrade.
- W59R DECT Handset:
- 1.8″ 128 x 160 TFT colour screen with intuitive user interface.
- Energy-saving ECO features.
- Built-in Bluetooth and vibration alarm.
- Noise Reduction System.
- FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)/Noise Cancellation.
- Up to 28-hour talk time (in ideal conditions).
- Up to 360-hour standby time (in ideal conditions).
- Quick charging: 10-min charge time for 2-hour talk time.
- Headset connection via Bluetooth (headset sold separately).
- Includes alarm function.
- Wall-mountable charger.