The new advanced Yealink Headset Adapter EHS36 provides the technical interface between Yealink SIP-T48G/T46G/T42G/T41P/T40G/T29GN/T27GN telephones and a compatible wireless headset.
It is approved for use with wireless models made by major manufacturers, including Jabra, Plantronics and Sennheiser. The unit is easy to install via a simple link from the EHS36 to the EXT phone port. It’s plug-and-play’ mode gives you direct control of your Yealink phone, with the ability to answer and hang-up calls remotely.
It has been designed specifically to ensure maximum effectiveness in reception areas, call-centres and general telephone use. The EHS36 is ideal for corporate, financial, health, government, educational, industrial and SME/SoHo market sectors.
- Supports Yealink SIP-T48G/T46G/T42G/T41P/T40G/T29GN/T27GN phones
- Compatible with Jabra, Plantronics and Sennheiser wireless headsets
- Plug and play
- Answer incoming calls through remote wireless headset key
- Notification of incoming calls in the headset earpiece
- RJ12 input port for connection to IP phone
- RJ45 output port for connection to GN/Jabra headsets
- 3.5mm output port for Plantronics headsets