£28.00 ex VAT
The Yealink YHS34 Over-the-Head Binaural Headset is ideal for office workers, SOHO, or call centre staff. It supports QD (Quick Disconnect) and is compliant with the full range of Yealink enterprise IP phones. The Yealink YHS34 is a professional analogue wired headset with crystal clear audio, and offers a lightweight form factor that is comfortable to wear for an entire workday. It’s suitable for workers who spend a lot of time wearing headsets for voice communications.
Built for comfort with soft ear cushions and ultra-lightweight materials, the YHS34 is 10%~30% lighter than other headsets in the same range. Its ergonomic design makes this headset comfortable enough for long conference calls and all day use.
Made for calls, the YHS34 is kitted out with a high signal-to-noise ratio speaker and independent cavity design. The passive noise cancellation creates a richer and clearer conversation with reduced background noise.
This headset is compatible with all Yealink desk phones.
For information on this headset’s compatibility with other devices, click here
- Plug-and-play setup.
- Automatically optimises acoustic parameters.
- Kitted out with a high signal-to-noise ratio speaker.
- Compliant with the full range of Yealink enterprise IP phones (sold separately).
- Ergonomic design with soft ear cushions and ultra-lightweight materials.
- Passive noise cancellation.
- RJ9 connectivity
- 330° bendable boom arm for easy adjustment without breaking
- Headset cable length: 0.9 m
- QB to RJ9 cable lenght: 1.2 m
Please note; we are unable to accept the return of headsets due to hygiene reasons, unless they are faulty.