Connecting your Invoco Virtual Number, Virtual Landline or Hosted PBX system to Freshdesk is really easy. Check out the video to see how to connect the two systems.
In summary, the integration will:
- Create new contacts: If you’re receiving a call from a number that isn’t currently in Freshdesk, we’ll automatically create a new contact for you, and;
- Create new tickets: Weâ€™ll check if there is already an open ticket for the contact and if not, weâ€™ll open a new ticket for the call and add the call details as a note to that ticket. If there is a ticket open already we’ll add a call note against that ticket.
- Call Notes: We’ll add call notes to the ticket with the details of the call such as the time, duration, caller’s details and, if call recording is enabled, a link to the call recording in the Invoco platform.
- Desktop Notifications: On incoming calls, the Invoco platform will perform a real-time look-up to Freshdesk and if it finds a match on the telephone number for a contact, it will display the caller’s name as a Desktop Notification as long as you’re logged into the Invoco Portal. Clicking on the notification will take you straight to that contact record in Freshdesk.
- Display caller’s details on your VoIP phone: As with Desktop Notifications, if the caller’s details can be found in Freshdesk, the system will display the caller’s name on your incoming calls.