Invoco's Integration with Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft is a great tool to automate your small business sales and marketing, while combining CRM, email marketing, lead capture and e-commerce in one place.
Creating new contacts and updating existing contact records
So when you receive a call to one of your numbers we’ll do a real-time lookup to your Infusionsoft database and:
- If we find a contact that matches the caller’s number we’ll add a call note against that contact record and upload the recording of the call to the contact’s File Box, or;
- If we don’t find a contact that matches the caller’s number, we’ll create a new contact in Infusionsoft automatically for you and add the call note and the call recording.
So now, as well as all of the online and email tracking that Infusionsoft does so well, you now also have a comprehensive call history for that contact.
Desktop call notifications with real-time lookups into your Infusionsoft system
See who’s calling you in real-time with desktop notifications linked to your infusionsoft system. Clicking on the notification will take you straight into the contact record as well!
And if you’re using the Invoco Hosted PBX system, we’ll even send the caller information straight to your Invoco VoIP phone.
- Applying call tags to contacts: Tags can be applied to a contact based on whether the call was incoming, outgoing, answered, missed, from a mobile, and per number.
- Call Counter Custom Field: Count the number of calls received from a particular contact.
- Mobile number Custom Field: If the caller is calling from a mobile number, we’ll push that number automatically into the custom field.
- Last Call Custom Field: Timestamp of the last call to or from a contact.
Check out the following videos on how to set up the integration between Invoco and Infusionsoft as well as some use cases.
Setting up the Infusionsoft integration
Adding new contacts into Infusionsoft from phone calls
How to automatically capture those phone call leads straight into Infusionsoft.
Applying tags to contacts in Infusionsoft based on call outcome
Apply different tags to contacts based on different calling outcomes in order to supercharge your follow up processes…
Infusionsoft custom fields for call tracking
Using the Call Counter, Last Call and Mobile Number fields.
Infusionsoft example campaign: Missed calls
How to track missed calls in Infusionsoft to ensure that your team follows up on those sales leads more effectively…
Infusionsoft example campaign: Service management
How to track phone calls in Infusionsoft to provide a better experience to your customers…